9 Best Bitcoin & Crypto Exchanges - New Mexico Leadership

[Crypto] Get 5 EUR with Skrill for exchanging 100 EUR cryptocurrency

Get 5 EUR with Skrill for exchanging 100 EUR cryptocurrency

Skrill are really popular for their payment and money transfer services, but have recently also started offering cryptocurrency exchange services as well. To promote this, they are currently offering 5 EUR to anyone who signs up, verifies their account and buys 100 EUR of cryptocurrency.

Steps

  1. Sign up for an account with Skrill using my referral link (non-ref, no bonus).
  2. Verify your account. This process usually only takes a few minutes.
  3. Make a deposit into your Skrill wallet of at least 100 EUR. You can use any method available, except NETELLER, Paysafecard, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, for this.
  4. Buy cryptocurrency worth at leat 100 EUR. This can be any available cryptocurrency.
  5. You will receive 5 EUR into your Skill wallet once this has been done.

Links

  1. Referral link (5 EUR bonus)
  2. Non-referral link (no bonus)
  3. Info / Terms

Notes

  1. There's no requirement to hold on to the cryptocurrency, so you can withdraw or exchange it back immediately.
  2. I can only see this offer on mobile, not on desktop. You can get your link in the Crypto tab at the bottom of the app after following the Learn more link at the top to get to this page.
  3. You can only refer 10 people per month to this offer, so please let me know if you sign up and I'll remove my link if all my referrals get used up.
  4. It may take until the end of the month to receive your reward: "The bonuses are redistributed at the end of every month and based on the program's requirements."
  5. If you sign up with my link, I'll also get 5 EUR when you do.
  6. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy to help here in the thread or by message or DM if you'd prefer :)
submitted by pKYmlCo70Iyn9D0q38L1 to beermoneyuk [link] [comments]

[Crypto] Get 5 EUR with Skrill for exchanging 100 EUR cryptocurrency

Get 5 EUR with Skrill for exchanging 100 EUR cryptocurrency

Skrill are really popular for their payment and money transfer services, but have recently also started offering cryptocurrency exchange services as well. To promote this, they are currently offering 5 EUR to anyone who signs up, verifies their account and buys 100 EUR of cryptocurrency.

Steps

  1. Sign up for an account with Skrill using my referral link (non-ref, no bonus).
  2. Verify your account. This process usually only takes a few minutes.
  3. Make a deposit into your Skrill wallet of at least 100 EUR. You can use any method available, except NETELLER, Paysafecard, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, for this.
  4. Buy cryptocurrency worth at leat 100 EUR. This can be any available cryptocurrency.
  5. You will receive 5 EUR into your Skill wallet once this has been done.

Links

  1. Referral link (5 EUR bonus)
  2. Non-referral link (no bonus)
  3. Info / Terms

Notes

  1. There's no requirement to hold on to the cryptocurrency, so you can withdraw or exchange it back immediately.
  2. I can only see this offer on mobile, not on desktop. You can get your link in the Crypto tab at the bottom of the app after following the Learn more link at the top to get to this page.
  3. You can only refer 10 people per month to this offer, so please let me know if you sign up and I'll remove my link if all my referrals get used up.
  4. It may take until the end of the month to receive your reward: "The bonuses are redistributed at the end of every month and based on the program's requirements."
  5. If you sign up with my link, I'll also get 5 EUR when you do.
  6. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy to help here in the thread or by message or DM if you'd prefer :)
submitted by pKYmlCo70Iyn9D0q38L1 to beermoneyuk [link] [comments]

[Crypto] Get 5 EUR with Skrill for exchanging 100 EUR cryptocurrency

Get 5 EUR with Skrill for exchanging 100 EUR cryptocurrency

Skrill are really popular for their payment and money transfer services, but have recently also started offering cryptocurrency exchange services as well. To promote this, they are currently offering 5 EUR to anyone who signs up, verifies their account and buys 100 EUR of cryptocurrency.

Steps

  1. Sign up for an account with Skrill using my referral link (non-ref, no bonus).
  2. Verify your account. This process usually only takes a few minutes.
  3. Make a deposit into your Skrill wallet of at least 100 EUR. You can use any method available, except NETELLER, Paysafecard, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, for this.
  4. Buy cryptocurrency worth at leat 100 EUR. This can be any available cryptocurrency.
  5. You will receive 5 EUR into your Skill wallet once this has been done.

Links

  1. Referral link (5 EUR bonus)
  2. Non-referral link (no bonus)
  3. Info / Terms

Notes

  1. There's no requirement to hold on to the cryptocurrency, so you can withdraw or exchange it back immediately.
  2. I can only see this offer on mobile, not on desktop. You can get your link in the Crypto tab at the bottom of the app after following the Learn more link at the top to get to this page.
  3. You can only refer 10 people per month to this offer, so please let me know if you sign up and I'll remove my link if all my referrals get used up.
  4. It may take until the end of the month to receive your reward: "The bonuses are redistributed at the end of every month and based on the program's requirements."
  5. If you sign up with my link, I'll also get 5 EUR when you do.
  6. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy to help here in the thread or by message or DM if you'd prefer :)
submitted by pKYmlCo70Iyn9D0q38L1 to beermoneyuk [link] [comments]

[Crypto] Get 5 EUR with Skrill for exchanging 100 EUR cryptocurrency

Get 5 EUR with Skrill for exchanging 100 EUR cryptocurrency

Skrill are really popular for their payment and money transfer services, but have recently also started offering cryptocurrency exchange services as well. To promote this, they are currently offering 5 EUR to anyone who signs up, verifies their account and buys 100 EUR of cryptocurrency.

Steps

  1. Sign up for an account with Skrill using my referral link (non-ref, no bonus).
  2. Verify your account. This process usually only takes a few minutes.
  3. Make a deposit into your Skrill wallet of at least 100 EUR. You can use any method available, except NETELLER, Paysafecard, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, for this.
  4. Buy cryptocurrency worth at leat 100 EUR. This can be any available cryptocurrency.
  5. You will receive 5 EUR into your Skill wallet once this has been done.

Links

  1. Referral link (5 EUR bonus)
  2. Non-referral link (no bonus)
  3. Info / Terms

Notes

  1. There's no requirement to hold on to the cryptocurrency, so you can withdraw or exchange it back immediately.
  2. I can only see this offer on mobile, not on desktop. You can get your link in the Crypto tab at the bottom of the app after following the Learn more link at the top to get to this page.
  3. You can only refer 10 people per month to this offer, so please let me know if you sign up and I'll remove my link if all my referrals get used up.
  4. It may take until the end of the month to receive your reward: "The bonuses are redistributed at the end of every month and based on the program's requirements."
  5. If you sign up with my link, I'll also get 5 EUR when you do.
  6. Happy to help with any questions! Feel free to message or DM if you'd prefer.
submitted by pKYmlCo70Iyn9D0q38L1 to beermoneyuk [link] [comments]

04-04 12:04 - 'Crypto exchange 1:1 ratio. Paypal to Skrill, Skrill to Paypal, Paypal to Btc and much more. Buy BTC too via Paypal/Skrill. Contact us on Instagram only at: / @paypaltocrypto / Looking forward working with you. / Thanks' by /u/geartips2512 removed from /r/Bitcoin within 58-68min

'''
Crypto exchange 1:1 ratio. Paypal to Skrill, Skrill to Paypal, Paypal to Btc and much more. Buy BTC too via Paypal/Skrill. Contact us on Instagram only at:
@paypaltocrypto
Looking forward working with you.
Thanks
'''
Context Link
Go1dfish undelete link
unreddit undelete link
Author: geartips2512
submitted by removalbot to removalbot [link] [comments]

Buy with crypto

It doesn’t matter what your particular poison is the only way this thing works is if you actually use it. I’m not even saying go out of your way but if the option is there to buy with crypto please use it. Don’t be like your parents buying off amazon in 2002 too scared to run the card, grow a pair and slide in that address.
submitted by Coin-Fiend to CryptoCurrency [link] [comments]

[Store] 30 Knives, 7 Gloves, Skins, Cash (methods listed in post), 46 Arcanas, $10000+ Cash >> MW Spearmints, Kara Marble .0004, .16 howl, Falchion Ruby/Sapphire, Butterfly Doppler P3, .007 Bayo Ruby, .25 Vice, M9 Lore FN

CASH IS NOT THE SAME AS STEAM WALLET FUNDS OR CSMONEY FUNDS. STOP OFFERING ME 'GOOD' OVERPAY IN STEAM WALLET FUNDS.

I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL AS PAYMENT.

I TAKE ITEM OFFERS AS WELL, VIRTUALLY ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE TO CURRENT CASH MARKET PRICES.

Please note that float rankings may be out of date. Keep them in mind as general rankings, and check for yourself if you so wish.
Reddit DM is not a good way to contact me. Instead, add me or send a trade offer through steam.

IF YOU BLATANTLY IGNORE ANY OF THE ABOVE, I WILL INSTANTLY BLOCK YOU. READ IT.


Screenshots are unreliably hosted on csmoney. If you'd like to see screenshots, message/add me to ask for them.

Knives

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Bayonet Ruby FN .007x $2500 -
M9 Bayonet Lore FN .05x $1400 -
M9 Bayonet Lore MW .07x $1070 -
Karambit Marble Fade FN .0004x $800 #15 ranked by csgofloat -
Falchion Knife Sapphire FN .007x $740 -
Falchion Knife Ruby FN .008x $680 -
Butterfly Knife Doppler FN P3 .02x $590 9/1
Karambit Doppler FN P1 .008x $420 -
Bayonet Marble Fade FN .02x $400 9/7
M9 Bayonet Tiger Tooth FN .04x $350 -
Butterfly Knife Crimson Web FT .37x $340 9/1
Butterfly Knife Blue Steel FT .23x $300 -
Karambit Vanilla $300 -
Classic Knife Slaughter FN .02x $280 -
Bayonet Vanilla $240 -
Butterfly Knife Rust Coat BS .65x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .05x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .04x $230 -
Huntsman Knife Fade FN .007x 98.3% $220 -
Karambit Stained FT .26x $210 -
Karambit Night FT .22x $200 -
Bowie Knife Marble Fade FN .007x $195 -
Flip Knife Doppler FN P4 .01x $195 -
Huntsman Knife Doppler FN P2 .03x $185 -
Stiletto Knife Tiger Tooth FN .04x $163 9/8
Huntsman Knife Tiger Tooth FN .01x $150 -
Bayonet Damascus Steel FT .18x $150 -
M9 Bayonet Night FT .30x $140 -
Gut Knife Doppler FN P2 .007x $95 -
Falchion Knife Ultraviolet BS .51x $65 9/3
Navaja Knife Rust Coat BS .63x $54 -

Gloves

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Moto Gloves Spearmint MW .12x $2800 -
Sport Gloves Vice FT .25x $1180 -
Sport Gloves Amphibious FT .16x $630 -
Sport Gloves Omega FT .21x $440 -
Specialist Gloves Fade FT .26x $390 -
Moto Gloves Spearmint BS .54x $210 -
Hand Wraps Duct Tape MW .11x $115 -

Skins

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
M4A4 Howl FT .16x $1700 -
AK-47 Fire Serpent FT .34x $360 -
Desert Eagle Blaze MW .07x $270 -
AK-47 Case Hardened MW .12x T2 #888 $160 -
USP-S Kill Confirmed FN .04x $115 -
SG553 Integrale MW .08x $110 -
ST AK-47 Vulcan WW .40x $70 -
AK-47 Fuel Injector MW .10x $70 -
ST Scar-20 Crimson Web MW .12x W/ LDLC Holo $120 -

Misc

[H] B/O Screens Notes Trade Lock
45 Dota2 Arcanas $18 ea - "Good" arcanas -
$10000+ Cash (methods listed below) Skins, keys, gloves, etc. Stiletto Blue Steel .433298824x PI 999 for $65 - Various services may incur fees (I do not pay them). -

CASH:

(please note that certain methods may incur fees that I do not pay). I offer and accept payments through
I am interested in buying for cash, usually cashouts and knife/glove/skin sales.
If you're interested in cash trades, I won't go first unless you have some form of rep greater than mine.
If an item is on trade hold and you want to guarantee its purchase, you can
  1. Pay 5% of the value to reserve it and pay the other 95% once its tradeable or
  2. Pay a full (sometimes slightly discounted) price on the item.
Otherwise I will trade the item normally, as if the offer did not exist.
Tradelink
CSGORep Cashrep
submitted by orange0401 to GlobalOffensiveTrade [link] [comments]

[Store] 26 Knives, 5 Gloves, Skins, Cash (methods listed in post), 46 Arcanas, $10000+ Cash >> MW Spearmints, Kara Marble .0004, .16 howl, Falchion Ruby/Sapphire, Butterfly Doppler P4 .01, .007 Bayo Ruby, .25 Vice, M9 Lore FN

CASH IS NOT THE SAME AS STEAM WALLET FUNDS OR CSMONEY FUNDS. STOP OFFERING ME 'GOOD' OVERPAY IN STEAM WALLET FUNDS.

I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL AS PAYMENT.

I TAKE ITEM OFFERS AS WELL, VIRTUALLY ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE TO CURRENT CASH MARKET PRICES.

Please note that float rankings may be out of date. Keep them in mind as general rankings, and check for yourself if you so wish.
Reddit DM is not a good way to contact me. Instead, add me or send a trade offer through steam.

IF YOU BLATANTLY IGNORE ANY OF THE ABOVE, I WILL INSTANTLY BLOCK YOU. READ IT.


Screenshots are unreliably hosted on csmoney. If you'd like to see screenshots, message/add me to ask for them.

Knives

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Bayonet Ruby FN .007x $2600 -
M9 Bayonet Lore FN .05x $1350 -
Karambit Marble Fade FN .0004x $1000 #15 ranked by csgofloat -
Butterfly Knife Doppler FN P4 .01x $850 -
Falchion Knife Sapphire FN .007x $800 -
Falchion Knife Ruby FN .008x $680 -
Karambit Doppler FN P1 .008x $430 -
M9 Bayonet Tiger Tooth FN .04x $350 -
Butterfly Knife Blue Steel FT .23x $300 -
Karambit Vanilla $300 -
Classic Knife Slaughter FN .02x $290 -
Butterfly Knife Rust Coat BS .65x $230 8/22
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .05x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .04x $230 -
Talon Vanilla $222 -
Huntsman Knife Fade FN .007x 98.3% $220 -
Karambit Stained FT .26x $210 -
Karambit Night FT .22x $200 -
Bowie Knife Marble Fade FN .007x $195 8/18
Flip Knife Doppler FN P4 .01x $195 -
Huntsman Knife Doppler FN P2 .03x $180 8/21
ST Talon Knife Scorched MW .08x $157 -
Bayonet Damascus Steel FT .18x $150 -
M9 Bayonet Night FT .30x $140 -
Gut Knife Doppler FN P2 .007x $95 -
Navaja Knife Rust Coat BS .63x $54 -

Gloves

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Moto Gloves Spearmint MW .12x $2750 8/19
Sport Gloves Vice FT .25x $1200 -
Sport Gloves Amphibious FT .16x $650 -
Specialist Gloves Fade FT .26x $390 -
Hand Wraps Duct Tape MW .11x $115 -

Skins

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
M4A4 Howl FT .16x $1700 -
AK-47 Fire Serpent FT .34x $360 -
Desert Eagle Blaze MW .07x $280 -
AK-47 Case Hardened MW .12x T2 #888 $160 -
USP-S Kill Confirmed FN .04x $115 -
SG553 Integrale MW .08x $110 -
ST AK-47 Vulcan WW .40x $70 -
AK-47 Fuel Injector MW .10x $70 -
ST Scar-20 Crimson Web MW .12x W/ LDLC Holo $120 -

Misc

[H] B/O Screens Notes Trade Lock
45 Dota2 Arcanas $18 ea - "Good" arcanas -
$10000+ Cash (methods listed below) Skins, keys, gloves, etc. Stiletto Blue Steel .433298824x PI 999 for $65 - Various services may incur fees (I do not pay them). -

CASH:

(please note that certain methods may incur fees that I do not pay). I offer and accept payments through
I am interested in buying for cash, usually cashouts and knife/glove/skin sales.
If you're interested in cash trades, I won't go first unless you have some form of rep greater than mine.
If an item is on trade hold and you want to guarantee its purchase, you can
  1. Pay 5% of the value to reserve it and pay the other 95% once its tradeable or
  2. Pay a full (sometimes slightly discounted) price on the item.
Otherwise I will trade the item normally, as if the offer did not exist.
Tradelink
CSGORep Cashrep
submitted by orange0401 to GlobalOffensiveTrade [link] [comments]

[Store] 30 Knives, 7 Gloves, Skins, Cash (methods listed in post), 46 Arcanas, $10000+ Cash >> MW Spearmints, Kara Marble .0004, .16 howl, Falchion Ruby/Sapphire, Butterfly Doppler P3, .007 Bayo Ruby, .25 Vice, M9 Lore FN

CASH IS NOT THE SAME AS STEAM WALLET FUNDS OR CSMONEY FUNDS. STOP OFFERING ME 'GOOD' OVERPAY IN STEAM WALLET FUNDS.

I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL AS PAYMENT.

I TAKE ITEM OFFERS AS WELL, VIRTUALLY ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE TO CURRENT CASH MARKET PRICES.

Please note that float rankings may be out of date. Keep them in mind as general rankings, and check for yourself if you so wish.
Reddit DM is not a good way to contact me. Instead, add me or send a trade offer through steam.

IF YOU BLATANTLY IGNORE ANY OF THE ABOVE, I WILL INSTANTLY BLOCK YOU. READ IT.


Screenshots are unreliably hosted on csmoney. If you'd like to see screenshots, message/add me to ask for them.

Knives

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Bayonet Ruby FN .007x $2500 -
M9 Bayonet Lore FN .05x $1400 -
M9 Bayonet Lore MW .07x $1070 -
Karambit Marble Fade FN .0004x $800 #15 ranked by csgofloat -
Falchion Knife Sapphire FN .007x $740 -
Falchion Knife Ruby FN .008x $680 -
Butterfly Knife Doppler FN P3 .02x $590 9/1
Karambit Doppler FN P1 .008x $420 -
Bayonet Marble Fade FN .02x $400 9/7
M9 Bayonet Tiger Tooth FN .04x $350 -
Butterfly Knife Crimson Web FT .37x $340 9/1
Butterfly Knife Blue Steel FT .23x $300 -
Karambit Vanilla $300 -
Classic Knife Slaughter FN .02x $280 -
Bayonet Vanilla $240 -
Butterfly Knife Rust Coat BS .65x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .05x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .04x $230 -
Huntsman Knife Fade FN .007x 98.3% $220 -
Karambit Stained FT .26x $210 -
Karambit Night FT .22x $200 -
Bowie Knife Marble Fade FN .007x $195 -
Flip Knife Doppler FN P4 .01x $195 -
Huntsman Knife Doppler FN P2 .03x $185 -
Stiletto Knife Tiger Tooth FN .04x $163 9/8
Huntsman Knife Tiger Tooth FN .01x $150 -
Bayonet Damascus Steel FT .18x $150 -
M9 Bayonet Night FT .30x $140 -
Gut Knife Doppler FN P2 .007x $95 -
Falchion Knife Ultraviolet BS .51x $65 9/3
Navaja Knife Rust Coat BS .63x $54 -

Gloves

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Moto Gloves Spearmint MW .12x $2800 -
Sport Gloves Vice FT .25x $1180 -
Sport Gloves Amphibious FT .16x $630 -
Sport Gloves Omega FT .21x $440 -
Specialist Gloves Fade FT .26x $390 -
Moto Gloves Spearmint BS .54x $210 -
Hand Wraps Duct Tape MW .11x $115 -

Skins

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
M4A4 Howl FT .16x $1700 -
AK-47 Fire Serpent FT .34x $360 -
Desert Eagle Blaze MW .07x $270 -
AK-47 Case Hardened MW .12x T2 #888 $160 -
USP-S Kill Confirmed FN .04x $115 -
SG553 Integrale MW .08x $110 -
ST AK-47 Vulcan WW .40x $70 -
AK-47 Fuel Injector MW .10x $70 -
ST Scar-20 Crimson Web MW .12x W/ LDLC Holo $120 -

Misc

[H] B/O Screens Notes Trade Lock
45 Dota2 Arcanas $18 ea - "Good" arcanas -
$10000+ Cash (methods listed below) Skins, keys, gloves, etc. Stiletto Blue Steel .433298824x PI 999 for $65 - Various services may incur fees (I do not pay them). -

CASH:

(please note that certain methods may incur fees that I do not pay). I offer and accept payments through
I am interested in buying for cash, usually cashouts and knife/glove/skin sales.
If you're interested in cash trades, I won't go first unless you have some form of rep greater than mine.
If an item is on trade hold and you want to guarantee its purchase, you can
  1. Pay 5% of the value to reserve it and pay the other 95% once its tradeable or
  2. Pay a full (sometimes slightly discounted) price on the item.
Otherwise I will trade the item normally, as if the offer did not exist.
Tradelink
CSGORep Cashrep
submitted by orange0401 to GlobalOffensiveTrade [link] [comments]

[Store] 30 Knives, 8 Gloves, Skins, Cash (methods listed in post), 46 Arcanas, $10000+ Cash >> MW Spearmints, Kara Marble .0004, .16 howl, Falchion Ruby/Sapphire, Butterfly Doppler P3, .007 Bayo Ruby, .25 Vice, M9 Lore FN

CASH IS NOT THE SAME AS STEAM WALLET FUNDS OR CSMONEY FUNDS. STOP OFFERING ME 'GOOD' OVERPAY IN STEAM WALLET FUNDS.

I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL AS PAYMENT.

I TAKE ITEM OFFERS AS WELL, VIRTUALLY ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE TO CURRENT CASH MARKET PRICES.

Please note that float rankings may be out of date. Keep them in mind as general rankings, and check for yourself if you so wish.
Reddit DM is not a good way to contact me. Instead, add me or send a trade offer through steam.

IF YOU BLATANTLY IGNORE ANY OF THE ABOVE, I WILL INSTANTLY BLOCK YOU. READ IT.


Screenshots are unreliably hosted on csmoney. If you'd like to see screenshots, message/add me to ask for them.

Knives

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Bayonet Ruby FN .007x $2500 -
M9 Bayonet Lore FN .05x $1400 -
M9 Bayonet Lore MW .07x $1070 -
Karambit Marble Fade FN .0004x $800 #15 ranked by csgofloat -
Falchion Knife Sapphire FN .007x $740 -
Falchion Knife Ruby FN .008x $680 -
Butterfly Knife Doppler FN P3 .02x $590 9/1
Karambit Doppler FN P1 .008x $420 -
Bayonet Marble Fade FN .02x $400 9/7
M9 Bayonet Tiger Tooth FN .04x $350 -
Butterfly Knife Crimson Web FT .37x $340 9/1
Butterfly Knife Blue Steel FT .23x $300 -
Karambit Vanilla $300 -
Classic Knife Slaughter FN .02x $280 -
Bayonet Vanilla $240 -
Butterfly Knife Rust Coat BS .65x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .05x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .04x $230 -
Huntsman Knife Fade FN .007x 98.3% $220 -
Karambit Stained FT .26x $210 -
Karambit Night FT .22x $200 -
Bowie Knife Marble Fade FN .007x $195 -
Flip Knife Doppler FN P4 .01x $195 -
Huntsman Knife Doppler FN P2 .03x $185 -
ST Talon Knife Scorched MW .08x $157 -
Huntsman Knife Tiger Tooth FN .01x $150 -
Bayonet Damascus Steel FT .18x $150 -
M9 Bayonet Night FT .30x $140 -
Gut Knife Doppler FN P2 .007x $95 -
Falchion Knife Ultraviolet BS .51x $65 9/3
Navaja Knife Rust Coat BS .63x $54 -

Gloves

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Moto Gloves Spearmint MW .12x $2800 -
Sport Gloves Vice FT .25x $1180 -
Sport Gloves Amphibious FT .16x $630 -
Sport Gloves Omega FT .21x $440 -
Specialist Gloves Fade FT .26x $390 -
Moto Gloves Spearmint BS .54x $210 -
Hand Wraps Duct Tape MW .11x $115 -

Skins

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
M4A4 Howl FT .16x $1700 -
AK-47 Fire Serpent FT .34x $360 -
Desert Eagle Blaze MW .07x $270 -
AK-47 Case Hardened MW .12x T2 #888 $160 -
USP-S Kill Confirmed FN .04x $115 -
SG553 Integrale MW .08x $110 -
ST AK-47 Vulcan WW .40x $70 -
AK-47 Fuel Injector MW .10x $70 -
ST Scar-20 Crimson Web MW .12x W/ LDLC Holo $120 -

Misc

[H] B/O Screens Notes Trade Lock
45 Dota2 Arcanas $18 ea - "Good" arcanas -
$10000+ Cash (methods listed below) Skins, keys, gloves, etc. Stiletto Blue Steel .433298824x PI 999 for $65 - Various services may incur fees (I do not pay them). -

CASH:

(please note that certain methods may incur fees that I do not pay). I offer and accept payments through
I am interested in buying for cash, usually cashouts and knife/glove/skin sales.
If you're interested in cash trades, I won't go first unless you have some form of rep greater than mine.
If an item is on trade hold and you want to guarantee its purchase, you can
  1. Pay 5% of the value to reserve it and pay the other 95% once its tradeable or
  2. Pay a full (sometimes slightly discounted) price on the item.
Otherwise I will trade the item normally, as if the offer did not exist.
Tradelink
CSGORep Cashrep
submitted by orange0401 to GlobalOffensiveTrade [link] [comments]

[Store] 30 Knives, 7 Gloves, Skins, Cash (methods listed in post), 46 Arcanas, $10000+ Cash >> MW Spearmints, Kara Marble .0004, .16 howl, Falchion Ruby/Sapphire, Butterfly Doppler P3, .007 Bayo Ruby, .25 Vice, M9 Lore FN

CASH IS NOT THE SAME AS STEAM WALLET FUNDS OR CSMONEY FUNDS. STOP OFFERING ME 'GOOD' OVERPAY IN STEAM WALLET FUNDS.

I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL AS PAYMENT.

I TAKE ITEM OFFERS AS WELL, VIRTUALLY ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE TO CURRENT CASH MARKET PRICES.

Please note that float rankings may be out of date. Keep them in mind as general rankings, and check for yourself if you so wish.
Reddit DM is not a good way to contact me. Instead, add me or send a trade offer through steam.

IF YOU BLATANTLY IGNORE ANY OF THE ABOVE, I WILL INSTANTLY BLOCK YOU. READ IT.


Screenshots are unreliably hosted on csmoney. If you'd like to see screenshots, message/add me to ask for them.

Knives

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Bayonet Ruby FN .007x $2500 -
M9 Bayonet Lore FN .05x $1400 -
M9 Bayonet Lore MW .07x $1070 -
Karambit Marble Fade FN .0004x $800 #15 ranked by csgofloat -
Falchion Knife Sapphire FN .007x $740 -
Falchion Knife Ruby FN .008x $680 -
Butterfly Knife Doppler FN P3 .02x $590 9/1
Karambit Doppler FN P1 .008x $420 -
Bayonet Marble Fade FN .02x $400 9/7
M9 Bayonet Tiger Tooth FN .04x $350 -
Butterfly Knife Crimson Web FT .37x $340 9/1
Butterfly Knife Blue Steel FT .23x $300 -
Karambit Vanilla $300 -
Classic Knife Slaughter FN .02x $280 -
Bayonet Vanilla $240 -
Butterfly Knife Rust Coat BS .65x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .05x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .04x $230 -
Huntsman Knife Fade FN .007x 98.3% $220 -
Karambit Stained FT .26x $210 -
Karambit Night FT .22x $200 -
Bowie Knife Marble Fade FN .007x $195 -
Flip Knife Doppler FN P4 .01x $195 -
Huntsman Knife Doppler FN P2 .03x $185 -
ST Talon Knife Scorched MW .08x $157 -
Huntsman Knife Tiger Tooth FN .01x $150 -
Bayonet Damascus Steel FT .18x $150 -
M9 Bayonet Night FT .30x $140 -
Gut Knife Doppler FN P2 .007x $95 -
Falchion Knife Ultraviolet BS .51x $65 9/3
Navaja Knife Rust Coat BS .63x $54 -

Gloves

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Moto Gloves Spearmint MW .12x $2800 -
Sport Gloves Vice FT .25x $1180 -
Sport Gloves Amphibious FT .16x $630 -
Sport Gloves Omega FT .21x $440 -
Specialist Gloves Fade FT .26x $390 -
Moto Gloves Spearmint BS .54x $210 -
Hand Wraps Duct Tape MW .11x $115 -

Skins

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
M4A4 Howl FT .16x $1700 -
AK-47 Fire Serpent FT .34x $360 -
Desert Eagle Blaze MW .07x $270 -
AK-47 Case Hardened MW .12x T2 #888 $160 -
USP-S Kill Confirmed FN .04x $115 -
SG553 Integrale MW .08x $110 -
ST AK-47 Vulcan WW .40x $70 -
AK-47 Fuel Injector MW .10x $70 -
ST Scar-20 Crimson Web MW .12x W/ LDLC Holo $120 -

Misc

[H] B/O Screens Notes Trade Lock
45 Dota2 Arcanas $18 ea - "Good" arcanas -
$10000+ Cash (methods listed below) Skins, keys, gloves, etc. Stiletto Blue Steel .433298824x PI 999 for $65 - Various services may incur fees (I do not pay them). -

CASH:

(please note that certain methods may incur fees that I do not pay). I offer and accept payments through
I am interested in buying for cash, usually cashouts and knife/glove/skin sales.
If you're interested in cash trades, I won't go first unless you have some form of rep greater than mine.
If an item is on trade hold and you want to guarantee its purchase, you can
  1. Pay 5% of the value to reserve it and pay the other 95% once its tradeable or
  2. Pay a full (sometimes slightly discounted) price on the item.
Otherwise I will trade the item normally, as if the offer did not exist.
Tradelink
CSGORep Cashrep
submitted by orange0401 to GlobalOffensiveTrade [link] [comments]

[Store] 30 Knives, 8 Gloves, Skins, Cash (methods listed in post), 46 Arcanas, $10000+ Cash >> MW Spearmints, Kara Marble .0004, .16 howl, Falchion Ruby/Sapphire, Butterfly Doppler P3, .007 Bayo Ruby, .25 Vice, M9 Lore FN

CASH IS NOT THE SAME AS STEAM WALLET FUNDS OR CSMONEY FUNDS. STOP OFFERING ME 'GOOD' OVERPAY IN STEAM WALLET FUNDS.

I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL AS PAYMENT.

I TAKE ITEM OFFERS AS WELL, VIRTUALLY ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE TO CURRENT CASH MARKET PRICES.

Please note that float rankings may be out of date. Keep them in mind as general rankings, and check for yourself if you so wish.
Reddit DM is not a good way to contact me. Instead, add me or send a trade offer through steam.

IF YOU BLATANTLY IGNORE ANY OF THE ABOVE, I WILL INSTANTLY BLOCK YOU. READ IT.


Screenshots are unreliably hosted on csmoney. If you'd like to see screenshots, message/add me to ask for them.

Knives

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Bayonet Ruby FN .007x $2500 -
M9 Bayonet Lore FN .05x $1400 -
M9 Bayonet Lore MW .07x $1070 8/30
Karambit Marble Fade FN .0004x $800 #15 ranked by csgofloat -
Falchion Knife Sapphire FN .007x $740 -
Falchion Knife Ruby FN .008x $680 -
Butterfly Knife Doppler FN P3 .02x $590 9/1
Karambit Doppler FN P1 .008x $420 -
Bayonet Marble Fade FN .02x $400 9/7
M9 Bayonet Tiger Tooth FN .04x $350 -
Butterfly Knife Crimson Web FT .37x $340 9/1
Butterfly Knife Blue Steel FT .23x $300 -
Karambit Vanilla $300 -
Classic Knife Slaughter FN .02x $280 -
Bayonet Vanilla $240 -
Butterfly Knife Rust Coat BS .65x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .05x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .04x $230 -
Huntsman Knife Fade FN .007x 98.3% $220 -
Karambit Stained FT .26x $210 -
Karambit Night FT .22x $200 -
Bowie Knife Marble Fade FN .007x $195 -
Flip Knife Doppler FN P4 .01x $195 -
Huntsman Knife Doppler FN P2 .03x $185 -
ST Talon Knife Scorched MW .08x $157 -
Huntsman Knife Tiger Tooth FN .01x $150 8/31
Bayonet Damascus Steel FT .18x $150 -
M9 Bayonet Night FT .30x $140 -
Gut Knife Doppler FN P2 .007x $95 -
Falchion Knife Ultraviolet BS .51x $65 9/3
Navaja Knife Rust Coat BS .63x $54 -

Gloves

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Moto Gloves Spearmint MW .12x $2800 -
Sport Gloves Vice FT .25x $1180 -
Sport Gloves Amphibious FT .16x $630 -
Sport Gloves Omega FT .21x $440 8/31
Specialist Gloves Fade FT .26x $390 -
Moto Gloves Spearmint BS .54x $210 -
Hand Wraps Duct Tape MW .11x $115 -

Skins

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
M4A4 Howl FT .16x $1700 -
AK-47 Fire Serpent FT .34x $360 -
Desert Eagle Blaze MW .07x $270 -
AK-47 Case Hardened MW .12x T2 #888 $160 -
USP-S Kill Confirmed FN .04x $115 -
SG553 Integrale MW .08x $110 -
ST AK-47 Vulcan WW .40x $70 -
AK-47 Fuel Injector MW .10x $70 -
ST Scar-20 Crimson Web MW .12x W/ LDLC Holo $120 -

Misc

[H] B/O Screens Notes Trade Lock
45 Dota2 Arcanas $18 ea - "Good" arcanas -
$10000+ Cash (methods listed below) Skins, keys, gloves, etc. Stiletto Blue Steel .433298824x PI 999 for $65 - Various services may incur fees (I do not pay them). -

CASH:

(please note that certain methods may incur fees that I do not pay). I offer and accept payments through
I am interested in buying for cash, usually cashouts and knife/glove/skin sales.
If you're interested in cash trades, I won't go first unless you have some form of rep greater than mine.
If an item is on trade hold and you want to guarantee its purchase, you can
  1. Pay 5% of the value to reserve it and pay the other 95% once its tradeable or
  2. Pay a full (sometimes slightly discounted) price on the item.
Otherwise I will trade the item normally, as if the offer did not exist.
Tradelink
CSGORep Cashrep
submitted by orange0401 to GlobalOffensiveTrade [link] [comments]

[Store] 30 Knives, 8 Gloves, Skins, Cash (methods listed in post), 46 Arcanas, $10000+ Cash >> MW Spearmints, Kara Marble .0004, .16 howl, Falchion Ruby/Sapphire, Butterfly Doppler P3, .007 Bayo Ruby, .25 Vice, M9 Lore FN

CASH IS NOT THE SAME AS STEAM WALLET FUNDS OR CSMONEY FUNDS. STOP OFFERING ME 'GOOD' OVERPAY IN STEAM WALLET FUNDS.

I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL AS PAYMENT.

I TAKE ITEM OFFERS AS WELL, VIRTUALLY ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE TO CURRENT CASH MARKET PRICES.

Please note that float rankings may be out of date. Keep them in mind as general rankings, and check for yourself if you so wish.
Reddit DM is not a good way to contact me. Instead, add me or send a trade offer through steam.

IF YOU BLATANTLY IGNORE ANY OF THE ABOVE, I WILL INSTANTLY BLOCK YOU. READ IT.


Screenshots are unreliably hosted on csmoney. If you'd like to see screenshots, message/add me to ask for them.

Knives

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Bayonet Ruby FN .007x $2500 -
M9 Bayonet Lore FN .05x $1400 -
M9 Bayonet Lore MW .07x $1070 8/30
Karambit Marble Fade FN .0004x $800 #15 ranked by csgofloat -
Falchion Knife Sapphire FN .007x $800 -
Falchion Knife Ruby FN .008x $680 -
Butterfly Knife Doppler FN P3 .02x $590 9/1
Karambit Doppler FN P1 .008x $420 -
M9 Bayonet Tiger Tooth FN .04x $350 -
Butterfly Knife Crimson Web FT .37x $340 9/1
Butterfly Knife Blue Steel FT .23x $300 -
Karambit Vanilla $300 -
Classic Knife Slaughter FN .02x $280 -
Bayonet Vanilla $240 8/30
Butterfly Knife Rust Coat BS .65x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .05x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .04x $230 -
Huntsman Knife Fade FN .007x 98.3% $220 -
Karambit Stained FT .26x $210 -
Karambit Night FT .22x $200 -
Bowie Knife Marble Fade FN .007x $195 -
Flip Knife Doppler FN P4 .01x $195 -
Huntsman Knife Doppler FN P2 .03x $180 -
ST Talon Knife Scorched MW .08x $157 -
Huntsman Knife Tiger Tooth FN .01x $150 8/31
Bayonet Damascus Steel FT .18x $150 -
M9 Bayonet Night FT .30x $140 -
Gut Knife Doppler FN P2 .007x $95 -
Falchion Knife Ultraviolet BS .51x $65 9/3
Navaja Knife Rust Coat BS .63x $54 -

Gloves

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Moto Gloves Spearmint MW .12x $2800 -
Sport Gloves Vice FT .25x $1200 -
Sport Gloves Amphibious FT .16x $630 -
Sport Gloves Omega FT .21x $440 8/31
Specialist Gloves Fade FT .26x $390 -
Moto Gloves Spearmint BS .54x $210 -
Hand Wraps Duct Tape MW .11x $115 -
Driver Gloves Racing Green FT .15x $55 8/30

Skins

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
M4A4 Howl FT .16x $1700 -
AK-47 Fire Serpent FT .34x $360 -
Desert Eagle Blaze MW .07x $270 -
AK-47 Case Hardened MW .12x T2 #888 $160 -
USP-S Kill Confirmed FN .04x $115 -
SG553 Integrale MW .08x $110 -
ST AK-47 Vulcan WW .40x $70 -
AK-47 Fuel Injector MW .10x $70 -
ST Scar-20 Crimson Web MW .12x W/ LDLC Holo $120 -

Misc

[H] B/O Screens Notes Trade Lock
45 Dota2 Arcanas $18 ea - "Good" arcanas -
$10000+ Cash (methods listed below) Skins, keys, gloves, etc. Stiletto Blue Steel .433298824x PI 999 for $65 - Various services may incur fees (I do not pay them). -

CASH:

(please note that certain methods may incur fees that I do not pay). I offer and accept payments through
I am interested in buying for cash, usually cashouts and knife/glove/skin sales.
If you're interested in cash trades, I won't go first unless you have some form of rep greater than mine.
If an item is on trade hold and you want to guarantee its purchase, you can
  1. Pay 5% of the value to reserve it and pay the other 95% once its tradeable or
  2. Pay a full (sometimes slightly discounted) price on the item.
Otherwise I will trade the item normally, as if the offer did not exist.
Tradelink
CSGORep Cashrep
submitted by orange0401 to GlobalOffensiveTrade [link] [comments]

[Store] 30 Knives, 8 Gloves, Skins, Cash (methods listed in post), 46 Arcanas, $10000+ Cash >> MW Spearmints, Kara Marble .0004, .16 howl, Falchion Ruby/Sapphire, Butterfly Doppler P3, .007 Bayo Ruby, .25 Vice, M9 Lore FN

CASH IS NOT THE SAME AS STEAM WALLET FUNDS OR CSMONEY FUNDS. STOP OFFERING ME 'GOOD' OVERPAY IN STEAM WALLET FUNDS.

I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL AS PAYMENT.

I TAKE ITEM OFFERS AS WELL, VIRTUALLY ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE TO CURRENT CASH MARKET PRICES.

Please note that float rankings may be out of date. Keep them in mind as general rankings, and check for yourself if you so wish.
Reddit DM is not a good way to contact me. Instead, add me or send a trade offer through steam.

IF YOU BLATANTLY IGNORE ANY OF THE ABOVE, I WILL INSTANTLY BLOCK YOU. READ IT.


Screenshots are unreliably hosted on csmoney. If you'd like to see screenshots, message/add me to ask for them.

Knives

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Bayonet Ruby FN .007x $2500 -
M9 Bayonet Lore FN .05x $1400 -
M9 Bayonet Lore MW .07x $1070 8/30
Karambit Marble Fade FN .0004x $800 #15 ranked by csgofloat -
Falchion Knife Sapphire FN .007x $800 -
Falchion Knife Ruby FN .008x $680 -
Butterfly Knife Doppler FN P3 .02x $590 9/1
Karambit Doppler FN P1 .008x $420 -
M9 Bayonet Tiger Tooth FN .04x $350 -
Butterfly Knife Crimson Web FT .37x $340 9/1
Butterfly Knife Blue Steel FT .23x $300 -
Karambit Vanilla $300 -
Classic Knife Slaughter FN .02x $280 -
Bayonet Vanilla $240 8/30
Butterfly Knife Rust Coat BS .65x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .05x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .04x $230 -
Huntsman Knife Fade FN .007x 98.3% $220 -
Karambit Stained FT .26x $210 -
Karambit Night FT .22x $200 -
Bowie Knife Marble Fade FN .007x $195 -
Flip Knife Doppler FN P4 .01x $195 -
Huntsman Knife Doppler FN P2 .03x $180 -
ST Talon Knife Scorched MW .08x $157 -
Huntsman Knife Tiger Tooth FN .01x $150 8/31
Bayonet Damascus Steel FT .18x $150 -
M9 Bayonet Night FT .30x $140 -
Gut Knife Doppler FN P2 .007x $95 -
Falchion Knife Ultraviolet BS .51x $65 9/3
Navaja Knife Rust Coat BS .63x $54 -

Gloves

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Moto Gloves Spearmint MW .12x $2800 -
Sport Gloves Vice FT .25x $1200 -
Sport Gloves Amphibious FT .16x $630 -
Sport Gloves Omega FT .21x $440 8/31
Specialist Gloves Fade FT .26x $390 -
Moto Gloves Spearmint BS .54x $210 -
Hand Wraps Duct Tape MW .11x $115 -
Driver Gloves Racing Green FT .15x $55 8/30

Skins

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
M4A4 Howl FT .16x $1700 -
AK-47 Fire Serpent FT .34x $360 -
Desert Eagle Blaze MW .07x $270 -
AK-47 Case Hardened MW .12x T2 #888 $160 -
USP-S Kill Confirmed FN .04x $115 -
SG553 Integrale MW .08x $110 -
ST AK-47 Vulcan WW .40x $70 -
AK-47 Fuel Injector MW .10x $70 -
ST Scar-20 Crimson Web MW .12x W/ LDLC Holo $120 -

Misc

[H] B/O Screens Notes Trade Lock
45 Dota2 Arcanas $18 ea - "Good" arcanas -
$10000+ Cash (methods listed below) Skins, keys, gloves, etc. Stiletto Blue Steel .433298824x PI 999 for $65 - Various services may incur fees (I do not pay them). -

CASH:

(please note that certain methods may incur fees that I do not pay). I offer and accept payments through
I am interested in buying for cash, usually cashouts and knife/glove/skin sales.
If you're interested in cash trades, I won't go first unless you have some form of rep greater than mine.
If an item is on trade hold and you want to guarantee its purchase, you can
  1. Pay 5% of the value to reserve it and pay the other 95% once its tradeable or
  2. Pay a full (sometimes slightly discounted) price on the item.
Otherwise I will trade the item normally, as if the offer did not exist.
Tradelink
CSGORep Cashrep
submitted by orange0401 to GlobalOffensiveTrade [link] [comments]

[Store] 26 Knives, 6 Gloves, Skins, Cash (methods listed in post), 46 Arcanas, $10000+ Cash >> MW Spearmints, Kara Marble .0004, .16 howl, Falchion Ruby/Sapphire, Butterfly Doppler P4 .01, .007 Bayo Ruby, .25 Vice, M9 Lore FN

CASH IS NOT THE SAME AS STEAM WALLET FUNDS OR CSMONEY FUNDS. STOP OFFERING ME 'GOOD' OVERPAY IN STEAM WALLET FUNDS.

I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL AS PAYMENT.

I TAKE ITEM OFFERS AS WELL, VIRTUALLY ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE TO CURRENT CASH MARKET PRICES.

Please note that float rankings may be out of date. Keep them in mind as general rankings, and check for yourself if you so wish.
Reddit DM is not a good way to contact me. Instead, add me or send a trade offer through steam.

IF YOU BLATANTLY IGNORE ANY OF THE ABOVE, I WILL INSTANTLY BLOCK YOU. READ IT.


Screenshots are unreliably hosted on csmoney. If you'd like to see screenshots, message/add me to ask for them.

Knives

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Bayonet Ruby FN .007x $2600 -
M9 Bayonet Lore FN .05x $1350 -
Karambit Marble Fade FN .0004x $1000 #15 ranked by csgofloat -
Butterfly Knife Doppler FN P4 .01x $850 -
Falchion Knife Sapphire FN .007x $800 -
Falchion Knife Ruby FN .008x $680 -
Karambit Doppler FN P1 .008x $430 -
M9 Bayonet Tiger Tooth FN .04x $350 -
Butterfly Knife Blue Steel FT .23x $300 -
Karambit Vanilla $300 -
Classic Knife Slaughter FN .02x $290 -
Butterfly Knife Rust Coat BS .65x $230 8/22
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .05x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .04x $230 -
Talon Vanilla $222 -
Huntsman Knife Fade FN .007x 98.3% $220 -
Karambit Stained FT .26x $210 -
Karambit Night FT .22x $200 -
Bowie Knife Marble Fade FN .007x $195 8/18
Flip Knife Doppler FN P4 .01x $195 -
Huntsman Knife Doppler FN P2 .03x $180 8/21
ST Talon Knife Scorched MW .08x $157 -
Bayonet Damascus Steel FT .18x $150 -
M9 Bayonet Night FT .30x $140 -
Gut Knife Doppler FN P2 .007x $95 -
Navaja Knife Rust Coat BS .63x $54 -

Gloves

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Moto Gloves Spearmint MW .12x $2750 8/19
Sport Gloves Vice FT .25x $1200 -
Sport Gloves Amphibious FT .16x $650 -
Specialist Gloves Mogul MW .13x $410 -
Specialist Gloves Fade FT .26x $390 -
Hand Wraps Duct Tape MW .11x $115 -

Skins

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
M4A4 Howl FT .16x $1700 -
AK-47 Fire Serpent FT .34x $360 -
Desert Eagle Blaze MW .07x $280 -
AK-47 Case Hardened MW .12x T2 #888 $160 -
USP-S Kill Confirmed FN .04x $115 -
SG553 Integrale MW .08x $110 -
ST AK-47 Vulcan WW .40x $70 -
AK-47 Fuel Injector MW .10x $70 -
ST Scar-20 Crimson Web MW .12x W/ LDLC Holo $120 -

Misc

[H] B/O Screens Notes Trade Lock
45 Dota2 Arcanas $18 ea - "Good" arcanas -
$10000+ Cash (methods listed below) Skins, keys, gloves, etc. Stiletto Blue Steel .433298824x PI 999 for $65 - Various services may incur fees (I do not pay them). -

CASH:

(please note that certain methods may incur fees that I do not pay). I offer and accept payments through
I am interested in buying for cash, usually cashouts and knife/glove/skin sales.
If you're interested in cash trades, I won't go first unless you have some form of rep greater than mine.
If an item is on trade hold and you want to guarantee its purchase, you can
  1. Pay 5% of the value to reserve it and pay the other 95% once its tradeable or
  2. Pay a full (sometimes slightly discounted) price on the item.
Otherwise I will trade the item normally, as if the offer did not exist.
Tradelink
CSGORep Cashrep
submitted by orange0401 to GlobalOffensiveTrade [link] [comments]

[Store] 30 Knives, 8 Gloves, Skins, Cash (methods listed in post), 46 Arcanas, $10000+ Cash >> MW Spearmints, Kara Marble .0004, .16 howl, Falchion Ruby/Sapphire, Butterfly Doppler P3, .007 Bayo Ruby, .25 Vice, M9 Lore FN

CASH IS NOT THE SAME AS STEAM WALLET FUNDS OR CSMONEY FUNDS. STOP OFFERING ME 'GOOD' OVERPAY IN STEAM WALLET FUNDS.

I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL AS PAYMENT.

I TAKE ITEM OFFERS AS WELL, VIRTUALLY ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE TO CURRENT CASH MARKET PRICES.

Please note that float rankings may be out of date. Keep them in mind as general rankings, and check for yourself if you so wish.
Reddit DM is not a good way to contact me. Instead, add me or send a trade offer through steam.

IF YOU BLATANTLY IGNORE ANY OF THE ABOVE, I WILL INSTANTLY BLOCK YOU. READ IT.


Screenshots are unreliably hosted on csmoney. If you'd like to see screenshots, message/add me to ask for them.

Knives

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Bayonet Ruby FN .007x $2500 -
M9 Bayonet Lore FN .05x $1400 -
M9 Bayonet Lore MW .07x $1070 8/30
Karambit Marble Fade FN .0004x $800 #15 ranked by csgofloat -
Falchion Knife Sapphire FN .007x $800 -
Falchion Knife Ruby FN .008x $680 -
Butterfly Knife Doppler FN P3 .02x $590 9/1
Karambit Doppler FN P1 .008x $420 -
M9 Bayonet Tiger Tooth FN .04x $350 -
Butterfly Knife Crimson Web FT .37x $340 9/1
Butterfly Knife Blue Steel FT .23x $300 -
Karambit Vanilla $300 -
Classic Knife Slaughter FN .02x $280 -
Bayonet Vanilla $240 8/30
Butterfly Knife Rust Coat BS .65x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .05x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .04x $230 -
Huntsman Knife Fade FN .007x 98.3% $220 -
Karambit Stained FT .26x $210 -
Karambit Night FT .22x $200 -
Bowie Knife Marble Fade FN .007x $195 -
Flip Knife Doppler FN P4 .01x $195 -
Huntsman Knife Doppler FN P2 .03x $180 -
ST Talon Knife Scorched MW .08x $157 -
Huntsman Knife Tiger Tooth FN .01x $150 8/31
Bayonet Damascus Steel FT .18x $150 -
M9 Bayonet Night FT .30x $140 -
Gut Knife Doppler FN P2 .007x $95 -
Falchion Knife Ultraviolet BS .51x $65 9/3
Navaja Knife Rust Coat BS .63x $54 -

Gloves

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Moto Gloves Spearmint MW .12x $2800 -
Sport Gloves Vice FT .25x $1200 -
Sport Gloves Amphibious FT .16x $630 -
Sport Gloves Omega FT .21x $440 8/31
Specialist Gloves Fade FT .26x $390 -
Moto Gloves Spearmint BS .54x $210 -
Hand Wraps Duct Tape MW .11x $115 -
Driver Gloves Racing Green FT .15x $55 8/30

Skins

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
M4A4 Howl FT .16x $1700 -
AK-47 Fire Serpent FT .34x $360 -
Desert Eagle Blaze MW .07x $270 -
AK-47 Case Hardened MW .12x T2 #888 $160 -
USP-S Kill Confirmed FN .04x $115 -
SG553 Integrale MW .08x $110 -
ST AK-47 Vulcan WW .40x $70 -
AK-47 Fuel Injector MW .10x $70 -
ST Scar-20 Crimson Web MW .12x W/ LDLC Holo $120 -

Misc

[H] B/O Screens Notes Trade Lock
45 Dota2 Arcanas $18 ea - "Good" arcanas -
$10000+ Cash (methods listed below) Skins, keys, gloves, etc. Stiletto Blue Steel .433298824x PI 999 for $65 - Various services may incur fees (I do not pay them). -

CASH:

(please note that certain methods may incur fees that I do not pay). I offer and accept payments through
I am interested in buying for cash, usually cashouts and knife/glove/skin sales.
If you're interested in cash trades, I won't go first unless you have some form of rep greater than mine.
If an item is on trade hold and you want to guarantee its purchase, you can
  1. Pay 5% of the value to reserve it and pay the other 95% once its tradeable or
  2. Pay a full (sometimes slightly discounted) price on the item.
Otherwise I will trade the item normally, as if the offer did not exist.
Tradelink
CSGORep Cashrep
submitted by orange0401 to GlobalOffensiveTrade [link] [comments]

CURVE - MOEY! - REVOLUT - MONESE - N26 - IBANWALLET - MCO/CRO CARDS - XOOM - AZIMO - XENDPAY - SKRILL - WORLDREMIT - CURRENCYFAIR - MONEYCORP - 2GETHER - MINTOS - BONDORA - COINBASE - CRYPTERIUM - SWISSBORG - CELSIUS - BLOCKFI - ELLY - MODATTA - MOBROG - NEOFINANCE - RENDITY

WIN MONEY WITH THIS REFFERALS!!! DON'T MISS OUT!!!
CURVE - MOEY! - REVOLUT - MONESE - N26 - IBANWALLET - MCO/CRO CARDS - CRYPTO dot COM EXCHANGE - XOOM - AZIMO - XENDPAY - SKRILL - WORLDREMIT - CURRENCYFAIR - MONEYCORP - 2GETHER - MINTOS - BONDORA - COINBASE - CRYPTERIUM - SWISSBORG - CELSIUS - BLOCKFI - ELLY - MODATTA - MOBROG - NEOFINANCE - RENDITY
CURVE Win £5 (+/- 5,85€) + 1% cashback for 3 months https://www.curve.app/en/join#N257QLPN
N26 Totally free Mastercard card + 0.1% cashback https://n26.com/hugom7092
MOEY! Win 10€ https://moey.pt/campaigns/moeyapp2020?token=moey13546m
IBANWALLET Win up to 50€ (dependes on first investment you make) https://app.ibanwallet.com/RHUGO2CCAL
MCO/CRO RUBY CARD Win 50$ + 2% cashback with Ruby Card (maximum 5.000€ / year) + free premium Spotify account (12,99$ / month)! and until september 30th + 10% cashback in grosseries!! https://platinum.crypto.com/vqgxhtyrqk
MCO/CRO JADE CARD Win 50$ + 3% cashback with Jade Card (maximum 5.000€ / year) + free premium Spotify account (12,99$ / month) + free premium Netflix account (12,99$ / month) + a awesome 16%/year interest in your investment, and until september 30th + 10% cashback in grosseries!! https://platinum.crypto.com/vqgxhtyrqk
CRYPTO dot COM (Exchange) Win 50$
MINTOS Win up to 1.000€ (depends on the investment you make) https://www.mintos.com/en/l/ref/THCNQE
BONDORA Win 5€ https://bondora.com/ref/hugom18 or https://bondora.com/ref/BO3A3553KA
SKRILL Win 15€ https://transfers.skrill.com/smt/refecode/hugom64
WORLDREMIT Win 25€ (-3,99€ because of rate) https://www.worldremit.com/en/hugoalexandres1
AZIMO Win 10€ https://azimo.app.link/invite?code=HUGOM54
CURRENCYFAIR Win 30€ https://www.currencyfair.com/rafland/?channel=RAJLD1
MONEYCORP Win £75 (+/- 89.00€) https://refer.moneycorp.com/m/ol/hq4dm-0a2f593a76
NEOFINANCE Win 20€ https://www.neofinance.com/en/registration/investor?ref=79628
RENDITY Win 100€ https://rendity.com/referral?u=pta8
MOBROG Win according to the questionnaires and surveys you respond or make. https://www.mobrog.com/pt/sondagens-pagas/participacao.html?membership_promotion=0&i_invite=8106025-5dac3fdf6cb6e
2GETHER Win 5€ + up to 5% cashback! https://2gether.app.link/5mdWYhYb32
COINBASE Win 10$ https://www.coinbase.com/join/martin_fdl?src=android-email-invite
SWISSBORG (Crypto Exchange) Win up to 100€ https://join.swissborg.com/hugoA5MH
SWISSBORG (Community App) Win up to 10.000$ in this prediction contest! Use referral code: JV5PL4I
CELSIUS Win 20$ https://celsiusnetwork.app.link/155829b5f3
BLOCKFI Get up to 8.6% interest per year on your cryptos https://blockfi.com/?ref=dd1ada44
ELLY Win 5€ https://getelly.app/jW81
More details for all there referrals here: https://ganha100euros6.webnode.pt/
or here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/265299931116950/
submitted by ReferralCodec to ReferToEarn [link] [comments]

[Store] 30 Knives, 8 Gloves, Skins, Cash (methods listed in post), 46 Arcanas, $10000+ Cash >> MW Spearmints, Kara Marble .0004, .16 howl, Falchion Ruby/Sapphire, Butterfly Doppler P3, .007 Bayo Ruby, .25 Vice, M9 Lore FN

CASH IS NOT THE SAME AS STEAM WALLET FUNDS OR CSMONEY FUNDS. STOP OFFERING ME 'GOOD' OVERPAY IN STEAM WALLET FUNDS.

I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL AS PAYMENT.

I TAKE ITEM OFFERS AS WELL, VIRTUALLY ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE TO CURRENT CASH MARKET PRICES.

Please note that float rankings may be out of date. Keep them in mind as general rankings, and check for yourself if you so wish.
Reddit DM is not a good way to contact me. Instead, add me or send a trade offer through steam.

IF YOU BLATANTLY IGNORE ANY OF THE ABOVE, I WILL INSTANTLY BLOCK YOU. READ IT.


Screenshots are unreliably hosted on csmoney. If you'd like to see screenshots, message/add me to ask for them.

Knives

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Bayonet Ruby FN .007x $2500 -
M9 Bayonet Lore FN .05x $1400 -
M9 Bayonet Lore MW .07x $1070 8/30
Karambit Marble Fade FN .0004x $800 #15 ranked by csgofloat -
Falchion Knife Sapphire FN .007x $800 -
Falchion Knife Ruby FN .008x $680 -
Butterfly Knife Doppler FN P3 .02x $590 9/1
Karambit Doppler FN P1 .008x $420 -
M9 Bayonet Tiger Tooth FN .04x $350 -
Butterfly Knife Crimson Web FT .37x $340 9/1
Butterfly Knife Blue Steel FT .23x $300 -
Karambit Vanilla $300 -
Classic Knife Slaughter FN .02x $280 -
Bayonet Vanilla $240 8/30
Butterfly Knife Rust Coat BS .65x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .05x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .04x $230 -
Huntsman Knife Fade FN .007x 98.3% $220 -
Karambit Stained FT .26x $210 -
Karambit Night FT .22x $200 -
Bowie Knife Marble Fade FN .007x $195 -
Flip Knife Doppler FN P4 .01x $195 -
Huntsman Knife Doppler FN P2 .03x $180 -
ST Talon Knife Scorched MW .08x $157 -
Huntsman Knife Tiger Tooth FN .01x $150 8/31
Bayonet Damascus Steel FT .18x $150 -
M9 Bayonet Night FT .30x $140 -
Gut Knife Doppler FN P2 .007x $95 -
Falchion Knife Ultraviolet BS .51x $65 9/3
Navaja Knife Rust Coat BS .63x $54 -

Gloves

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Moto Gloves Spearmint MW .12x $2800 -
Sport Gloves Vice FT .25x $1200 -
Sport Gloves Amphibious FT .16x $630 -
Sport Gloves Omega FT .21x $440 8/31
Specialist Gloves Fade FT .26x $390 -
Moto Gloves Spearmint BS .54x $210 -
Hand Wraps Duct Tape MW .11x $115 -
Driver Gloves Racing Green FT .15x $55 8/30

Skins

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
M4A4 Howl FT .16x $1700 -
AK-47 Fire Serpent FT .34x $360 -
Desert Eagle Blaze MW .07x $270 -
AK-47 Case Hardened MW .12x T2 #888 $160 -
USP-S Kill Confirmed FN .04x $115 -
SG553 Integrale MW .08x $110 -
ST AK-47 Vulcan WW .40x $70 -
AK-47 Fuel Injector MW .10x $70 -
ST Scar-20 Crimson Web MW .12x W/ LDLC Holo $120 -

Misc

[H] B/O Screens Notes Trade Lock
45 Dota2 Arcanas $18 ea - "Good" arcanas -
$10000+ Cash (methods listed below) Skins, keys, gloves, etc. Stiletto Blue Steel .433298824x PI 999 for $65 - Various services may incur fees (I do not pay them). -

CASH:

(please note that certain methods may incur fees that I do not pay). I offer and accept payments through
I am interested in buying for cash, usually cashouts and knife/glove/skin sales.
If you're interested in cash trades, I won't go first unless you have some form of rep greater than mine.
If an item is on trade hold and you want to guarantee its purchase, you can
  1. Pay 5% of the value to reserve it and pay the other 95% once its tradeable or
  2. Pay a full (sometimes slightly discounted) price on the item.
Otherwise I will trade the item normally, as if the offer did not exist.
Tradelink
CSGORep Cashrep
submitted by orange0401 to GlobalOffensiveTrade [link] [comments]

[Store] 26 Knives, 5 Gloves, Skins, Cash (methods listed in post), 46 Arcanas, $10000+ Cash >> MW Spearmints, Kara Marble .0004, .16 howl, Falchion Ruby/Sapphire, Butterfly Doppler P4 .01, .007 Bayo Ruby, .25 Vice, M9 Lore FN

CASH IS NOT THE SAME AS STEAM WALLET FUNDS OR CSMONEY FUNDS. STOP OFFERING ME 'GOOD' OVERPAY IN STEAM WALLET FUNDS.

I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL AS PAYMENT.

I TAKE ITEM OFFERS AS WELL, VIRTUALLY ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE TO CURRENT CASH MARKET PRICES.

Please note that float rankings may be out of date. Keep them in mind as general rankings, and check for yourself if you so wish.
Reddit DM is not a good way to contact me. Instead, add me or send a trade offer through steam.

IF YOU BLATANTLY IGNORE ANY OF THE ABOVE, I WILL INSTANTLY BLOCK YOU. READ IT.


Screenshots are unreliably hosted on csmoney. If you'd like to see screenshots, message/add me to ask for them.

Knives

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Bayonet Ruby FN .007x $2600 -
M9 Bayonet Lore FN .05x $1350 -
Karambit Marble Fade FN .0004x $1000 #15 ranked by csgofloat -
Butterfly Knife Doppler FN P4 .01x $850 -
Falchion Knife Sapphire FN .007x $800 -
Falchion Knife Ruby FN .008x $680 -
Karambit Doppler FN P1 .008x $430 -
M9 Bayonet Tiger Tooth FN .04x $350 -
Butterfly Knife Blue Steel FT .23x $300 -
Karambit Vanilla $300 -
Classic Knife Slaughter FN .02x $290 -
Butterfly Knife Rust Coat BS .65x $230 8/22
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .05x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .04x $230 -
Talon Vanilla $222 -
Huntsman Knife Fade FN .007x 98.3% $220 -
Karambit Stained FT .26x $210 -
Karambit Night FT .22x $200 -
Bowie Knife Marble Fade FN .007x $195 -
Flip Knife Doppler FN P4 .01x $195 -
Huntsman Knife Doppler FN P2 .03x $180 8/21
ST Talon Knife Scorched MW .08x $157 -
Bayonet Damascus Steel FT .18x $150 -
M9 Bayonet Night FT .30x $140 -
Gut Knife Doppler FN P2 .007x $95 -
Navaja Knife Rust Coat BS .63x $54 -

Gloves

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Moto Gloves Spearmint MW .12x $2750 8/19
Sport Gloves Vice FT .25x $1200 -
Sport Gloves Amphibious FT .16x $650 -
Specialist Gloves Fade FT .26x $390 -
Hand Wraps Duct Tape MW .11x $115 -

Skins

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
M4A4 Howl FT .16x $1700 -
AK-47 Fire Serpent FT .34x $360 -
Desert Eagle Blaze MW .07x $280 -
AK-47 Case Hardened MW .12x T2 #888 $160 -
USP-S Kill Confirmed FN .04x $115 -
SG553 Integrale MW .08x $110 -
ST AK-47 Vulcan WW .40x $70 -
AK-47 Fuel Injector MW .10x $70 -
ST Scar-20 Crimson Web MW .12x W/ LDLC Holo $120 -

Misc

[H] B/O Screens Notes Trade Lock
45 Dota2 Arcanas $18 ea - "Good" arcanas -
$10000+ Cash (methods listed below) Skins, keys, gloves, etc. Stiletto Blue Steel .433298824x PI 999 for $65 - Various services may incur fees (I do not pay them). -

CASH:

(please note that certain methods may incur fees that I do not pay). I offer and accept payments through
I am interested in buying for cash, usually cashouts and knife/glove/skin sales.
If you're interested in cash trades, I won't go first unless you have some form of rep greater than mine.
If an item is on trade hold and you want to guarantee its purchase, you can
  1. Pay 5% of the value to reserve it and pay the other 95% once its tradeable or
  2. Pay a full (sometimes slightly discounted) price on the item.
Otherwise I will trade the item normally, as if the offer did not exist.
Tradelink
CSGORep Cashrep
submitted by orange0401 to GlobalOffensiveTrade [link] [comments]

[Store] 30 Knives, 8 Gloves, Skins, Cash (methods listed in post), 46 Arcanas, $10000+ Cash >> MW Spearmints, Kara Marble .0004, .16 howl, Falchion Ruby/Sapphire, Butterfly Doppler P3, .007 Bayo Ruby, .25 Vice, M9 Lore FN

CASH IS NOT THE SAME AS STEAM WALLET FUNDS OR CSMONEY FUNDS. STOP OFFERING ME 'GOOD' OVERPAY IN STEAM WALLET FUNDS.

I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL AS PAYMENT.

I TAKE ITEM OFFERS AS WELL, VIRTUALLY ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE TO CURRENT CASH MARKET PRICES.

Please note that float rankings may be out of date. Keep them in mind as general rankings, and check for yourself if you so wish.
Reddit DM is not a good way to contact me. Instead, add me or send a trade offer through steam.

IF YOU BLATANTLY IGNORE ANY OF THE ABOVE, I WILL INSTANTLY BLOCK YOU. READ IT.


Screenshots are unreliably hosted on csmoney. If you'd like to see screenshots, message/add me to ask for them.

Knives

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Bayonet Ruby FN .007x $2500 -
M9 Bayonet Lore FN .05x $1400 -
M9 Bayonet Lore MW .07x $1070 8/30
Karambit Marble Fade FN .0004x $800 #15 ranked by csgofloat -
Falchion Knife Sapphire FN .007x $800 -
Falchion Knife Ruby FN .008x $680 -
Butterfly Knife Doppler FN P3 .02x $590 9/1
Karambit Doppler FN P1 .008x $420 -
M9 Bayonet Tiger Tooth FN .04x $350 -
Butterfly Knife Crimson Web FT .37x $340 9/1
Butterfly Knife Blue Steel FT .23x $300 -
Karambit Vanilla $300 -
Classic Knife Slaughter FN .02x $280 -
Bayonet Vanilla $240 8/30
Butterfly Knife Rust Coat BS .65x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .05x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .04x $230 -
Huntsman Knife Fade FN .007x 98.3% $220 -
Karambit Stained FT .26x $210 -
Karambit Night FT .22x $200 -
Bowie Knife Marble Fade FN .007x $195 -
Flip Knife Doppler FN P4 .01x $195 -
Huntsman Knife Doppler FN P2 .03x $180 -
ST Talon Knife Scorched MW .08x $157 -
Huntsman Knife Tiger Tooth FN .01x $150 8/31
Bayonet Damascus Steel FT .18x $150 -
M9 Bayonet Night FT .30x $140 -
Gut Knife Doppler FN P2 .007x $95 -
Falchion Knife Ultraviolet BS .51x $65 9/3
Navaja Knife Rust Coat BS .63x $54 -

Gloves

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Moto Gloves Spearmint MW .12x $2800 -
Sport Gloves Vice FT .25x $1200 -
Sport Gloves Amphibious FT .16x $630 -
Sport Gloves Omega FT .21x $440 8/31
Specialist Gloves Fade FT .26x $390 -
Moto Gloves Spearmint BS .54x $210 -
Hand Wraps Duct Tape MW .11x $115 -
Driver Gloves Racing Green FT .15x $55 8/30

Skins

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
M4A4 Howl FT .16x $1700 -
AK-47 Fire Serpent FT .34x $360 -
Desert Eagle Blaze MW .07x $270 -
AK-47 Case Hardened MW .12x T2 #888 $160 -
USP-S Kill Confirmed FN .04x $115 -
SG553 Integrale MW .08x $110 -
ST AK-47 Vulcan WW .40x $70 -
AK-47 Fuel Injector MW .10x $70 -
ST Scar-20 Crimson Web MW .12x W/ LDLC Holo $120 -

Misc

[H] B/O Screens Notes Trade Lock
45 Dota2 Arcanas $18 ea - "Good" arcanas -
$10000+ Cash (methods listed below) Skins, keys, gloves, etc. Stiletto Blue Steel .433298824x PI 999 for $65 - Various services may incur fees (I do not pay them). -

CASH:

(please note that certain methods may incur fees that I do not pay). I offer and accept payments through
I am interested in buying for cash, usually cashouts and knife/glove/skin sales.
If you're interested in cash trades, I won't go first unless you have some form of rep greater than mine.
If an item is on trade hold and you want to guarantee its purchase, you can
  1. Pay 5% of the value to reserve it and pay the other 95% once its tradeable or
  2. Pay a full (sometimes slightly discounted) price on the item.
Otherwise I will trade the item normally, as if the offer did not exist.
Tradelink
CSGORep Cashrep
submitted by orange0401 to GlobalOffensiveTrade [link] [comments]

[Store] 26 Knives, 6 Gloves, Skins, Cash (methods listed in post), 46 Arcanas, $10000+ Cash >> MW Spearmints, Kara Marble .0004, .16 howl, Falchion Ruby/Sapphire, Butterfly Doppler P4 .01, .007 Bayo Ruby, .25 Vice, M9 Lore FN

CASH IS NOT THE SAME AS STEAM WALLET FUNDS OR CSMONEY FUNDS. STOP OFFERING ME 'GOOD' OVERPAY IN STEAM WALLET FUNDS.

I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL AS PAYMENT.

I TAKE ITEM OFFERS AS WELL, VIRTUALLY ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE TO CURRENT CASH MARKET PRICES.

Please note that float rankings may be out of date. Keep them in mind as general rankings, and check for yourself if you so wish.
Reddit DM is not a good way to contact me. Instead, add me or send a trade offer through steam.

IF YOU BLATANTLY IGNORE ANY OF THE ABOVE, I WILL INSTANTLY BLOCK YOU. READ IT.


Screenshots are unreliably hosted on csmoney. If you'd like to see screenshots, message/add me to ask for them.

Knives

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Bayonet Ruby FN .007x $2500 -
M9 Bayonet Lore FN .05x $1350 -
Karambit Marble Fade FN .0004x $800 #15 ranked by csgofloat -
Butterfly Knife Doppler FN P4 .01x $850 -
Falchion Knife Sapphire FN .007x $800 -
Falchion Knife Ruby FN .008x $680 -
Karambit Doppler FN P1 .008x $420 -
M9 Bayonet Tiger Tooth FN .04x $350 -
Butterfly Knife Blue Steel FT .23x $300 -
Karambit Vanilla $300 -
Classic Knife Slaughter FN .02x $280 -
Bayonet Vanilla $240 8/30
Butterfly Knife Rust Coat BS .65x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .05x $230 -
M9 Bayonet Bright Water FN .04x $230 -
Huntsman Knife Fade FN .007x 98.3% $220 -
Karambit Stained FT .26x $210 -
Karambit Night FT .22x $200 -
Bowie Knife Marble Fade FN .007x $195 -
Flip Knife Doppler FN P4 .01x $195 -
Huntsman Knife Doppler FN P2 .03x $180 -
ST Talon Knife Scorched MW .08x $157 -
Bayonet Damascus Steel FT .18x $150 -
M9 Bayonet Night FT .30x $140 -
Gut Knife Doppler FN P2 .007x $95 -
Navaja Knife Rust Coat BS .63x $54 -

Gloves

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
Moto Gloves Spearmint MW .12x $2750 -
Sport Gloves Vice FT .25x $1200 -
Sport Gloves Amphibious FT .16x $630 -
Specialist Gloves Fade FT .26x $390 -
Moto Gloves Spearmint BS .54x $210 8/26
Hand Wraps Duct Tape MW .11x $115 -

Skins

[H] B/O Notes Trade Lock
M4A4 Howl FT .16x $1700 -
AK-47 Fire Serpent FT .34x $360 -
Desert Eagle Blaze MW .07x $270 -
AK-47 Case Hardened MW .12x T2 #888 $160 -
USP-S Kill Confirmed FN .04x $115 -
SG553 Integrale MW .08x $110 -
ST AK-47 Vulcan WW .40x $70 -
AK-47 Fuel Injector MW .10x $70 -
ST Scar-20 Crimson Web MW .12x W/ LDLC Holo $120 -

Misc

[H] B/O Screens Notes Trade Lock
45 Dota2 Arcanas $18 ea - "Good" arcanas -
$10000+ Cash (methods listed below) Skins, keys, gloves, etc. Stiletto Blue Steel .433298824x PI 999 for $65 - Various services may incur fees (I do not pay them). -

CASH:

(please note that certain methods may incur fees that I do not pay). I offer and accept payments through
I am interested in buying for cash, usually cashouts and knife/glove/skin sales.
If you're interested in cash trades, I won't go first unless you have some form of rep greater than mine.
If an item is on trade hold and you want to guarantee its purchase, you can
  1. Pay 5% of the value to reserve it and pay the other 95% once its tradeable or
  2. Pay a full (sometimes slightly discounted) price on the item.
Otherwise I will trade the item normally, as if the offer did not exist.
Tradelink
CSGORep Cashrep
submitted by orange0401 to GlobalOffensiveTrade [link] [comments]

How to buy bitcoin with Skrill - YouTube Best Exchanger 2019  Airtm Exchanger For All Wallet And Cryptocurrency Cash out Ethereum into PayPal, Skrill, Perfect Money, WME, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoins instantly! EltraExchanger.com , Exchange Skrill to Bitcoin Instantly 2018! Exchange Bitcoin to PayPal, Skrill, Perfect Money, Webmoney. Paysafecard to Bitcoin converting.

You can make an exchange by creating an instant, conditional or recurring order.. You have also the possibility to set an alert for when a certain price level is reached.. Within the MARKETS tab of the CRYPTO section you can consult an overview of all supported cryptocurrencies showing their real-time price and 24-hour price percentage change.This can help you to best choose the currency, the Skrill Money Transfer (2) Withdrawals (6) Fees (1) Failed Transactions (2) Home - Payments - Crypto. Crypto Account Payments Security Prepaid card Good day dear clients. At this time we offer special rates for exchange e-currencies and crypto-currencies . These are: PM/BTC/WMZ ==> Neteller - 2% PM/BTC/WMZ ==> STP - 3% PM/BTC/WMZ ==> Skrill - 4% PM/BTC/WMZ ==> Liqpay - 5% PM/BTC/WMZ ==> Egopay - 6% PM/BTC/WMZ ==> OkPay - 7% PM/BTC/WMZ ==> Payza - 8% PM/BTC/WMZ ==> Pecunix - 9% In a positive twist of events to the Crypto community, Skrill has announced a move to expand the scope of Cryptocurrencies that the internet wallet supports to include Ripple’s native Token XRP. Therefore, from now henceforth, Skrill will be supporting five Digital Assets including XRP. This revelation was made via Twitter on an official Skrill […] 9 Best Bitcoin & Crypto Exchanges While the crypto change is based out of San Francisco, USA, they still have one of the largest Euro-to-crypto markets in the world. Kraken is on the market to residents of the US, Canada, Japan, and various European nations. Kraken doesn’t currently settle for deposits through credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, or related services.

[index] [5] [99] [14] [40] [68] [153] [108] [185] [154] [8]

How to buy bitcoin with Skrill - YouTube

This is how you buy Bitcoin with PayPal in USA. Also credit/debit cards and prepaid gift cards! - Duration: 19:04. Osu Limitless 13,123 views We accept Bitcoin cryptocurrency for an exchange to digital currencies of payment systems PayPal, Perfect Money, Skrill, Webmoney. Cash out Bitcoin to Visa and Mastercard. We accept Ethereum (ETH) cryptocurrency for an exchange to digital currencies of payment systems PayPal, Perfect Money, Skrill, Webmoney. Cash out Ethereum to Visa or Mastercard instantly. Best Exchanger 2018 Airtm Exchanger For All Wallet And Cryptocurrency Skrill to Payeer Exchange Money 2018 How to Deposit Money Skrill to Any Online Wallet, hello dosto aplog skrill account se ... Please like , Comment, Share and subscribe my youtube channel for more intresting videos... ***** Follow me on Social Media! ***** YouTube: https://goo.gl/TG...

#